Terms & Conditions
Here is an outline of our terms and conditions
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site; including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of TAPINAD., Copyright ©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping in this store or placing an order and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
As pre-order items shipping dates can change, we can only offer to update you regularly. Unfortunately we can not offer guarantees on delivery times, please consider this when ordering.
Our store will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state/province where TAPINAD holds a presence. For orders shipped to other areas, you (the shopper) are solely responsible for any sales taxes and/or other taxes that may apply.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, TAPINAD shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. TAPINAD shall also have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, TAPINAD will issue a refund to your card in the amount of the incorrect price
- Your first step is to contact us, this can be either via email or telephone to start the warranty process.
- If your issue is escalated to be assessed for returned, refunded or replaced under warranty, you will receive an emailed with your next step.
- All escalated warranty cases will be provided with a Warranty ID so the item can be assessed accordingly when it is received.
- You will be responsible for the return of the item and any cost involved in returning the item and the Warranty ID will need to be included with the returned item.
- No credits, refunds or replacement item/s will be provided until the item is returned and approved for refund or replacement.
- From here, you will have the option for a refund, credit to other items, or replacement.
- Any and all freight charges & sales items not liable for refunds.
You have the options for insurance at the time of booking the freight. We will contact you in writing with this option and cost.
We recommend purchasing insurance in case there are any issues with delivery and/or damage to your order as TAPINAD is not responsible for the order once shipped. If you do not wish to add insurance to the order, please reply in writing.
DO NOT SIGN FOR A DELIVERY IF THERE IS DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING
Once you have signed for the delivery, there is very little you can do in reimbursements.
Ensure you have taken action within 48 hours, as there is little we can do after this time.
If there is damage;
- Take photos
- Collect details of the delivery driver, time &date
- Contact TAPINAD immediately